Troy N. Thresher
Attorney at Law
Troy Thresher prides himself on being a livelong resident of Charlotte, NC. Those principles which were ingrained in him from a young age, of compassion, justice, and fairness, are what guide him in his law practice today. Mr. Thresher exclusively represents plaintiffs in civil matters because he believes the law exists to protect the innocent and injured. During law school, he interned for his friend and mentor, Edward G. “Woody” Connette.
When he’s not fighting on behalf of his clients, Mr. Thresher enjoys attending concerts, exploring new restaurants, supporting Charlotte’s spectacular local entertainment scene, filmmaking, billiards, poker, and being pestered by his cat, Samantha.
- North Carolina
- U.S. District Court, Western District of North Carolina
- Charlotte School of Law, J.D.
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, B.A., Political Science; American Studies Minor
HONORS AND AWARDS
- Queen City Nerve Best In the Nest Readers’ Choice, Best Attorney, 2019
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- American Bar Association
- North Carolina Bar Association
- North Carolina Advocates for Justice
- Mecklenburg County Bar